Monday, July 28, 2014

Where we are currently...

My brilliant best friend hates social media of all kind and I'm starting to get there... I have Facebook friends that I can't delete simply because it would offend them. These are people I have never had a cup of coffee with, never even met... how ridiculous is that? On the flip side of that, Facebook is the way people communicate now. I don't know how I would keep track of my friend Adam who is traipsing about Europe right now without it. On the other hand (I feel like Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof), who gives a flipping flying spaghetti monsters you know what about where Adam is in Europe right now? I'll see him next week, he can tell me then. I'd love to get rid of it, but I think it would make too many people angry. Social obligation is annoying.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to have found this so late in the game. But this is such a great little post. Truth in every nugget. Love it and feel ever so much the same way!

    ReplyDelete