Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-CHANGES!

I live in Shelton again.
College is over.
I've finished that huge step of my life and now I have no idea what to do.

The only goal I have for my life at this point:
-Become financially stable.

There are other one's in there such as:
-Get a job
-Fix my car
-Volunteer weekly at the Genesis Project
-Get a dog
-Move to Seattle

There are even smaller goals:
-Haircut
-New clothes
-New tennis shoes

I'm excited for the wide open possibilities but I also feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm going to assume that's common amongst recent college graduates who don't already have jobs in their academic field like most of my friends;crap, I feel like a loser.

I'll leave you with this because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.


(Or if you're part of the Davis Clan, actually wear your tiara.  Remember the year of Loranskya Fabulovna, anyone?)

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Loranskya! Remember how I made crowns for your mom, Nana and I, and how we aunties all wore them when we went to Florence (oregon, not Italy) for the day?

    I will be praying for the Lord to so grab your heart with His direction for you, that you will be amazed and astonished! I am so proud of you! Love your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembering well that silly event. What a nervy bunch we are.

    As for your future, darling girl, I'm pleased to report that you can rest in One who has it mapped out. In fact, before the world began there was the plan stamped "Molly Alyssum".

    Knowing you and the amazing gifts that are you, I look forward with delight as this new phase of your journey is revealed.

    Know too, that you are ever in our hearts and prayers. Cuz we love you, that's why.

    ReplyDelete