Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A year ago today...

1. It was dead week and I was losing my mind in work.
2. I had the most viscous case of strep throat.
3. My hair was much much shorter than it is now.
4. I was single.
5. I was driving a cute red Mazda Miata due to the fact I had wrecked my car in October and my community group leaders were worried about my warmth. They lent me their car for a few months, paid the car insurance and sent me away in it with a full tank of gas, an extra $100 for future gas needs, and a box of brownies. If you want a lesson in generosity let me introduce you to Steve and Lee Brooks. They're incredible.
6. It was just as freezing as it is now.

Here's me about a year ago...

3 comments:

  1. You is adorable! And I am so very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lady!
    Choice, funny, beautiful,
    'practically perfect in every way':)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, after seeing this picture of you, you MUST be Cindy's daughter! You look exactly like her!

    ReplyDelete