Sunday, October 2, 2011

Try something new for 30 days!

If you haven't heard of TED talks, google it right now.

TED talks are mini lectures 5 to 20 minutes long on a variety of subjects. Some are very scientific, others are simply meant to make you laugh but they are all meant to inspire. I can't recommend them enough.

One of my favorites is a 5 minute challenge by a guy named Matt to do something different for 30 days. He found that small changes were more sustainable than huge life altering decisions. He discovered the days of each month were more memorable because he made an effort to do something out of the norm. So, I'm trying it.

For the next 30 days, I'm going to take a picture everyday, post it here and tell you about why I took that picture. Ready!? Go!!!!

Ok so.......

P.S. Because I'm writing this blog on my phone (oh!!!!ah!!!!), I'll have to post the picture tomorrow. :)

2 comments: