Friday, July 15, 2011

A Day In Pictures

8:00am-It's Friday, Friday!!!
























9:00am- From me to him.


















10:00am- Poor man's mocha (hot chocolate mix and coffee).





















11:00am- working on a 16 page spreadsheet. Please take note of my fat roll.























12:00pm- Curlers in my hair, looking out at the rain that should not be happening in the middle of July!


















1:00pm- From him to me. He finally woke up.
























2:00pm- Mid-afternoon jolt.
























3:00pm- 16 page document. First draft on right, second on left.
























4:00pm- Afternoon Mail


















5:00pm- Finally home, you can't see it but I'm not wearing pants!!!


















6:00pm-Rice Crispies and Beer, the dinner of champions.

6 comments:

  1. I feel like this format of blogging is a lot MORE personal than your old style, is this what you were going for? I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's more that I am tired of it being SOOOOOOOOOO boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee, Crunch bars, beer, Rice Krispies...hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you know why I've got a fat roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *you do not have a fat roll. You want to see a fat roll? I will show u a fat roll!! Me!! JK. You are adorable. I love this idea of photos. Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your diet! Your bedroom too. What a fun and amazing life you have:)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete